(Conveniently, a double "P" post for today!)
Shannon Lawrence at The Warrior Muse and Melody Jackson at The Tales of Sirius the Dragon both presented me with this award (thank you!!):
Melody had some rules to accepting the award. They were as follows:
1. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. State seven things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact the bloggers and let them know they've won.
Seven things about me:
1. I got married when I was eighteen. My husband and I had known each other for two and a half months when we married. We've now been married for over nine years.
2. I lived about half my life in Tennessee and only moved away about three years ago.
3. Avatar: The Last Airbender is one of my all-time favorite TV shows EVER and it's a cartoon. It had some of the most amazing, beautifully put together storytelling that I have ever seen.
4. I like socks. I can't stand being barefoot for very long and I'm not very fond of shoes. I do like my huge black winter boots because they're fun to clump around in, but only when I have to go out in the snow.
5. I love music. I write much better if I have music, and there are some songs that get listened to so much while I'm writing certain stories or characters that afterward, I can't listen to that song while writing anything else.
6. I enjoy many sci-fi shows. Star Trek: Voyager was my favorite Trek show. They used to play reruns every night during my junior/senior years of high school, so I caught up on reruns on a tiny TV I'd bought for my bedroom and watched the last season as it aired.
7. My favorite color is blue.
I know this award is going around, so some might already have this, but I'm passing this onto:
1. Robin Weeks
2. Becky Taylor Books
3. Rachel Morgan
4. Elizabeth Twist
5. Elouise Bates
7. Alexis Bass Writes
8. My First Book
9. Moody Writing
10. Laura Pauling
11. Karen Jones Gowen
12. Dawn Embers
13. Musings of Penniless Writer
15. Rebecca Dupree
I have no rules about accepting this award. If you want to pass it on, lovely. If not, enjoy. :)