Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Book Bomb to Help Teenage Boy

Today, there's a Book Bomb going on--people buying a book from author Dave Farland, whose son, Ben, was in a bad accident and is currently in the hospital. The family doesn't have insurance, and hospital fees are expected to rise above a million dollars. And so the Book Bomb is to raise money for Ben's treatment.

Donna K. Weaver has a whole blog post about the book, where you can buy it, and how you can just donate if you want to do that instead, so I'm going to send you over to her blog if you want more information. You can check that out here: Help Ben Wolverton

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for helping to get the word out, Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool idea/concept! Truly sad to hear about Ben, and I hope the writing and reading communities can show him some love. I'll spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read about it on Donna's site - so terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Already spreading the word. I'm definitely keeping him and his family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, what a horrifying accident!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!