Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Interview with Cindy Hogan, author of the Watched Series

Today, I'm happy to be participating in Cindy Hogan's blog tour for her book, Created, the third book in the Watched series, with an interview!


Please tell us about yourself. Where are you from? When did you start writing?

I was born in Holladay, Utah, but ending up moving to CA, OR, and TN. In fact, I attended five different high schools. I only started writing about 6 years ago. It pretty much just fell into my lap

Why did you choose to write this book? I had this dream that was so vivid and real, I thought it would be a great movie and wanted to tell someone, but I didn’t know who to tell. I started writing it and couldn’t stop. The characters invaded my life. I started feeling a bit schizo.


If you could have dinner with any author, living or dead, who would it be and why?
Laini Taylor because I love how she writes and she looks like she’d be fun, too.

Who is your favorite character out of any you've created?
Cort, the FBI agent that dressed like a bum to save Christy. I love him.

What are your hopes for this book? For my fans to think it is the best book of the series and become a bestseller like the first two.

Do you listen to music when you write or do you need quiet? Do you have a theme song for your book? I typically write in silence, but occasionally, I do turn to music to get my creative juices going.

What's one quirk of yours? I can’t wear most collared shirts. I can’t stand to have things touching my neck.

What is your favorite book and why? Right now, Divergent by Veronica Roth is my favorite.

What's the farthest from your current home you've ever visited? Could you picture your favorite character there? The Netherlands. Definitely! Christy would love it and she’d pick up on Dutch super fast.




Now, let's take a look at her book!



A spy school.
A choice.
A destiny discovered.

With The Witness Protection Program failing to keep Christy safe, she is sent to Belgium to hide in a spy school. While there, test scores reveal her true abilities and the director wants her to become a spy. Once the terrorists back home are all caught, and the danger gone, she is forced to make the decision to either go home and live a normal teen life or use her gifts and become a spy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can purchase the book at:
Created at Amazon
Created at Barnes and Noble


13 comments:

  1. High, girly (mezzo forté - Italian: medium loud)!! --- Take anything and everything you wanna from our wonderfull, plethora of thot to write the next great masterpiece -if- I can but kiss your gorgeous, adorable feets in Seventh Heaven and cuddle withe greatest, human being ever to arrive in Seventh Heaven. Think about it. Get back to me Upstairs. God! Blessa! Youse! -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great tag line! Thanks for the interview, Laura and Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interview! And could I join the Dinner? I LOVE Laini Taylor too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy's awesome, and I loved this book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I visit every day some websites and sites to read content, but
    this web site presents quality based posts.

    My blog post shopping online

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there to every one, because I am really keen of reading this webpage's post to be updated regularly. It carries fastidious information.

    My blog ... quit smoking

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello my loved one! I want to say that this post is amazing, great written
    and include approximately all vital infos.
    I'd like to peer extra posts like this .

    Feel free to visit my webpage; link building service
    Also see my web site > bad link building techniques

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the
    images on this blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.

    Also visit my website ... http://www.pressreleasenews.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your site. You have some really good posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some material for
    your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please blast me an e-mail if interested.
    Thanks!

    my web page - online shopping portals

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's up it's me, I am also visiting this web site daily, this web page
    is in fact good and the visitors are genuinely sharing fastidious thoughts.



    Stop by my web site - http://www.moinaproducoes.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  11. Howdy! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading your
    blog posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that
    go over the same subjects? Thanks a lot!

    My blog post; herbal supplements

    ReplyDelete
  12. What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found
    It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads.

    I'm hoping to give a contribution & assist different customers like its aided me. Good job.

    Stop by my homepage: cancer life insurance

    ReplyDelete
  13. Howdy terrific website! Does running a blog such as this require a massive amount work?

    I've virtually no expertise in coding but I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyway, if you have any recommendations or tips for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic nevertheless I simply needed to ask. Thanks a lot!

    Here is my homepage :: http://kattyecards.com/actions-to-buy-personal-checks/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!